When building a new home or remodeling, tile is a very popular choice for today’s consumer. Lately where consumers are opting to put tile in areas where currently there may have been vinyl or hardwood. Kitchen makeovers as well as Master Bathrooms are particularly popular. Consumers are tearing out old fiberglass tub surrounds and replacing it with beautiful, gleaming new tile more and more every day. At All American Discount Carpet we can provide you with not only quality tile at discount prices we can install anything you purchase from us with guaranteed satisfaction.
It is vital, especially when doing a remodel of an existing area to speak with an expert at All American Discount Carpet to assist in determining the proper installation method that will be required and how the existing flooring should be removed. Our experts will be able to accurately estimate all of the “pieces and parts” that are involved in a tile installation. “Do-It-Yourselfers” often forget to take into consideration things like trim and edge finish pieces, decorative lostellos, dots and dye lot variations. That’s where experts at All American Discount Carpet come in. Our trained staff will help you bridge the gap that starts with just “a tile you like” to the finished realization of your dream.
- Ceramic Tile: Durable, versatile and essentially maintenance free. Ceramic flooring wonderful for high traffic areas like entry ways and kitchens. Ceramic tile is easy to clean, hygienic and non-allergenic, and do not require any maintenance after they have been laid.
- Granite Tile: An abrasion, heat and impact resistant tile material with rich colors and vibrant pattern choices. Remarkably decorative and stunningly visual appeal make granite tile a high-end selection for any home and lends itself to increased resell value.
- Marble Tile: Classically beautiful, culturally refined and tastefully luxurious. Marble is a highly durable and timeless choice for any area of your home you wish to shout elegance and splendor.
- Limestone Tile: A softer stone than marble makes limestone a more comfortable hard stone choice than marble or granite but can also make for a less desirable selection in high traffic areas. However, with proper sealant and treatment from the outset, this historically used tile is a timeless choice for long lasting and durable interior flooring.
- Porcelain Tile: A combination of classical style and finesse, porcelain tile is bright and colorful often indistinguishable from natural stone. Flame forging makes porcelain highly durable and can be used outside as well as inside often outperforming ceramic tile in longevity and style.
- Slate Tile: Uniquely layered earthen materials provide slate tile with a natural look essential to the aesthetic appeal for indoor or outdoor use. Backsplashes, walls, and floors all welcome the versitile and design appeals of slate tile’s swirling pallette of earthen colors.
- Onyx Tile: A quartz tile with three varying finishes: honed, polished, and tumbled. The finish of an onyx tile determines the look an coloring creating different options for different types of areas in your home.
- Travertine Tile: A form of limestone with a great variety of finishes and cuts. Travertine tile can either be filled creating a smooth even surface or the cut can have the imperfections left exposed creating an uneven surface. Travertine can be glossy, matte, smooth, rough or cross-cut (saturnia).
Phone & Fax:
Gift certificates available
713 S. 1st St.
Yakima, WA. 98901